Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
I've heard from quite a few people having issues with EndoAmp, tough majority solved it simply by reducing dosage. Actual PP dosage was quite high compared with other similar supps, and quality was really good. I beleive your will be as well.

One thing that concerns me is that lot of people with already low cortisol may lower it even further. Also I'm not sure if lowering cortisol after exercise is a good idea.
There are many benefits in lowering the cortisol from physical stress e.g. gym or emotional stress e.g. a fight or work deadline have a more detailed read about the science here: EndoAmp Wicked Supplements including info on several human trials.

What if I already have low cortisol? Will EndoAmp still benefit me?

Although seemingly contradictory, the answer is yes. Fortifying the body with the vital phospholipids and nutrients contained in EndoAmp will support the proper physiological structure & function of the body.

Remember, insufficient cortisol production is generally brought upon by adrenal fatigue which generally originates from over production of cortisol. In order to revive the adrenal glands and restore normal cortisol secretion, you must remove the hyper-cortisol stimulus, and reduce the requirement for cortisol by providing the body with proper nutrition.