User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    honestly, i'm always afraid of Torem being bunk, and that's why i decided to go with clomid instead.

good luck with the run, man!
    For some reason, I have faith in Skyward. In past runs, the Torem has shown it's effects in a few days. If this doesn't, then I'll jump over to the Clomid on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Doses look good for first run. Also I prefer Mon, Wed, Fri for jabs. But you should be fine with your current days. I don't know much about pct. Clean diet should be good. Depending your body may reaction differently to food now that you're on the new compounds. Good luck man.
    Thanks man! Seeing as how I've never pinned before, Imma stick to the 2 jabs a week plan for now. Hoping the nervousness is over-hyped!

Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    so you're just coming off, waiting 2-3 weeks and then pct'ing? thought of an oral for that 3 weeks?
    Yeah, to give the Test E time to clear....or not? lol What did you have in mind? What oral would I use at the end of a Test Cycle until it clears out?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Yeah, to give the Test E time to clear....or not? lol What did you have in mind? What oral would I use at the end of a Test Cycle until it clears out?
    Anavar

Good to see another one coming to the dark side... we have cookies.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Anavar

Good to see another one coming to the dark side... we have cookies.
    images (2).jpeg
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    <br>
    <br>
    Thanks man! Seeing as how I've never pinned before, Imma stick to the 2 jabs a week plan for now. Hoping the nervousness is over-hyped!<br>
    <br>
    Welcome to the Dark Side

Darth Vadar.jpeg

As far as pinning is concerned, rest easy.

I was a bit apprehensive too when I first had a go in the Spring, and most of what I had read only served to compound the anxiety.

In the event, though, I found it pretty unremarkable. Getting the pin through the outer layer of epidermis is the only dodgy part; unsurprisingly, it feels like the sting from a subQ. I went very slowly, and barely felt it. And once through the epidermis, I just felt it sliding in the tissue - it obviously felt like a foreign object there, but it was a very smooth feeling, not the least bit painful. The persistent stinging from SubQ is worse, imo. The deposition in deeper tissue also is significantly less irritating than subQ.
    Last edited by Sperwer; 08-20-2013 at 07:16 PM.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    Welcome to the Dark Side

Darth Vadar.jpeg

As far as pinning is concerned, rest easy.

I was a bit apprehensive too when I first had a go in the Spring, and most of what I had read only served to compound the anxiety.

In the event, though, I found it pretty unremarkable. Getting the pin through the outer layer of epidermis is the only dodgy part; unsurprisingly, it feels like the sting from a subQ. I went very slowly, and barely felt it. And once through the epidermis, I just felt it sliding in the tissue - it obviously felt like a foreign object there, but it was a very smooth feeling, not the least bit painful. The persistent stinging from SubQ is worse, imo. The deposition in deeper tissue also is significantly less irritating than subQ.
    Grrrreeeeaaaatttt........can't wait for those HCG pins!

I don't see myself going slowly though, Imma stab that shit like it cheated on me.......you know,....once I get the nerve to do the motion. lol