Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

clen cycling durring pct?

Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    I'll look into eca, I have read clen is sme volitile stuff.

For me there is no difference really in cutting between ECA and Clen except all the Clen sides. I tried it and didn't sleep well , couldn't do cardio well, back pumps like a heavy oral , but I am also older which I'm sure made it worse. I'll just stay with ECA.

I don't want the skinny jeans look. When do you think it's the best time to add clen?
    I would wait at least 6 - 8 wks until your test is stable again after your cycle to maintain the muscle you gained.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    I would wait at least 6 - 8 wks until your test is stable again after your cycle to maintain the muscle you gained.
    I'm not dead set on a clen run, just looking for a concensus on whats safe and effective. If I don't run it to extend this cycle I most likely wouldn't do anything until the spring.
    How old are you? I have read about taurine and lots of water but would supports on par with what would be used with methyls be necessary?
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.