User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    hard to pick that apart, sittin on my couch, drinkin a coffee, takin 3 days off, on dbol, pullin it, watchin Kelly and Michael, scratchin my ass, pullin it...
    You pulling it to Michael or Kelly? Is it Michael's gap in his teeth? Or his black cock? Don't lie......

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cutler 8 days out...

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    F'ing Beast, however.....

Am I the only one who's pissed his calves look like a 12 year olds?
    That was what I though. Maybe it's just a bad angle? Or maybe he spends too much time on his upper body!

That body fat level though is the most impressive thing for me. How the hell does he get that low?!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    That was what I though. Maybe it's just a bad angle? Or maybe he spends too much time on his upper body!

That body fat level though is the most impressive thing for me. How the hell does he get that low?!
    I have this same exact question!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    You pulling it to Michael or Kelly? Is it Michael's gap in his teeth? Or his black cock? Don't lie......
    Michael doin Kelly from behind, you know she's getting it and her spicano old man is now out of the picture with his ultraslim
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post

I know, cutting below 9% or so is like either bronze age torture, or listening to your wife explain why she got the wider black belt and not the narrow one. With that much muscle, simple diet manipulation would allow your metabolism to eat up some cals, that n gh.