User Tag List

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: xxiv log

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only reason I mentioned it is because I've been stalled out before on lower cals and bumping cals up with healthy fats allowed me to release fat without any other mods to my day.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    The only reason I mentioned it is because I've been stalled out before on lower cals and bumping cals up with healthy fats allowed me to release fat without any other mods to my day.
    Id think the same thing, my 4 year old eats more than 2000 cals a day. It sucks, I'm getting older and my job is mostly office work, I can't eat massive meals and stay lean anymore. @ 4000 cals a day I was gaining like a pound every 3 days.
    @ just under 2000 I'm losing some fat for sure and I havn't lost strentgh or mass so I really can't complain. Its a long term goal, even if i maintain 1/2 lb a week by next summer I'l be in the area of 180 ( which is where I think I'll need to be to see full abs). I'm hoping to go back to pool guying full time next summer and it never hurts to look shredded on the job.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scope, It's good to hear from you bro! It's been awhile! And you've dropped A LOT!!! When are you gonna update us with pics in your log? The high fat diet sounds legit!

xx, how's your cardio routine like these days? And like Scope I would advise you to bump up cals at least at the right timing so as to boost your metabolic rate. I know that if I don't eat enough, I'll start storing more bodyfat. I recently lowered protein a slightly just to see how that would help me to dry up a bit more, but If I feel that I'm losing strength especially, I'll bump it back up. I've also gone back to CarbNite's twice a week, it's been awhile, and just PIG out on carbs thos 2 nights. It's all been giving me good results so far

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone posted this on another fourm and I just got done listening to it and thought I'd share it.

Episode 11: Fat Loss Metabolism with Leigh Peele — Evil Sugar Radio

One of the big reasons I've upped my cals is hearing about females that eat more cals than some men do. I while back I read about a female making progress eating 2800-3200 cals a day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cardio is getting into the routine nicely. I'm actually about to do a 20+ mile bike ride in a little while, I do a little fartlek routine and it keeps my mind occupied and gives me some MIIT.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i did 22 miles in an hour 40 last night, not bad but not great.

My cycle is coming to an end soon, i have 2 days left of mech @ 125, stano @ 1200 and dermacrine @ 5 pumps. I'll have a little derm left over but thats it.
    I feel pretty damn good, no hair loss, not lethargic, motivation is high, no pumps, the ole dong johnson works fine, strength is really good. I know I'm shut down but I don't feel it.
    Pct is going to be

clomid 50/25/25/25/25
    daa 3g eod 5 weeks
    sa 5ml eod till it's gone
    endoamp 3 caps for 4 weeks
    tococaps 1 cap a day

anastrozole as needed.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

xxiv log

Sounds like its been a good run for you. Did you get the feeling like your endurance doubled during your workouts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    Sounds like its been a good run for you. Did you get the feeling like your endurance doubled during your workouts?
    My weight training endurance was better but not as improved as my strength. I fizzle out around 20 reps with most movements.
    My cardio endurance went way up. Combining the alpha feeeling of my cycle with the endorphins of running and cycling has gotten me back into cardio.

I have actually fallen back in love with biking. I did another 22 mile ride today and I'm planning on a 34 mile ride on my next day off.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

xxiv log

I didn't see a lot of strength gain but the endurance was crazy. The "superman" feeling was insane , and I swelled up nicely.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stay strong in your mind through PCT my friend! I would run clomid at 50 for at least 3 weeks... But that's me.

Are you deloading the first week? What are the plans?