Bone daddy and BBG, you guys crack me up..you actually both made me laugh with those comments!! Especially the farmers tan and lil chunky part!!

Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
if you tested this on a woman who wasn't interested in sex, say my wife, and it made her want sex then I'd believe you lol. I don't want any so I'm not beggin for samples but for it to be a worthwhile product it would have to convince someone who didn't want to mate to mate right? If it signals a woman and she doesn't act on it then it's really not worth much--unless you combine it maybe with some delayed action roofies
Old Dawg, what you are saying does have validity, it truly does, but consider the pheromones can be just one key to open a door that several keys could open.

Men with wives or gf's are my biggest customers. I have had dozens of men say that it has improved their sex life who are in relationships that seem to have faded physically. Mind you, the fact that it is a new scent alone could be a variable, but nonetheless, it can still work.

Just to give you a full feedback ratio. I'd say about 50-75% of men report getting 'hits' with repeated use of pheromones. As for scents. The activ8 seems to have the most positives in regards to the scent alone. No one has said they do not like the scent. The femme fatale has alot of sexual hits, no one has not liked this scent. The gymntonic original, alot of sexual hits, but I have had 2 people out of maybe 100 who said they did not like the scent of this. Raw pheromones everyone seems content and again, pretty much anyone who has purchased has reported "hits". A hit being a noticeable increase in positive attention while wearing them.

I am not out to prove you wrong by any means. There are and will always be skeptics about everything in life, to each his own. I was very skeptical about pheromones until I tried them and found one that worked years back and then I was pleasantly surprised.

I'd certainly throw you a sample of Activ8 out of my pocket at no cost. Simply PM me your address and it will leave in the am. Then you can comment firsthand. If you dont like it, then say so

No worries either way! I would never dispute someones opinion or feedback on an item. Just make sure if you try them you remain open minded and do not sabotage your own potential success by entering into trying it with a negative expectation