User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    The 'target population" and "environment" is something you MUST consider. You are not going to walk into a church full of Nuns wearing pheromones and suddenly, have them ripping your clothes off. ...

So for any of my SS guys, be sure to put the odds in YOUR FAVOR.

But NONE of these scents are going to magically going to make every woman drop on a dime and come see you. ... You MUST put yourself in more social situations then normal to have the odds in your favor.

Ok, when my gear arrives I'll do an experiment. I'll get one of my Korean buddies to take me to one of the ubiquitous "room salons"- not one of the small number that cater to emptying the wallets of foreign tourists, but the real local deal where the girls pour the booze into your glass then down your gullet and eventually down the front of their bodies into your mouth strategically positioned at the Y; feed you fresh fruit and gradually get naked before proceeding to dine on your wedding vegetables (as a starter).

Test 1 will be whether as a big nosed round-eye, i get in.

Test 2 will be whether i get a bona fide GFE/PSE instead of the practiced pro acting job normally on offer.

Test 3 will be whether i have to pay.

Test 4 will be whether they pay me. 😎

Maybe that'll be the proof OD needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Last edited by Sperwer; 10-01-2013 at 03:03 AM.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."