Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
What will work for you, will not necessarily work for me, and vice verse, and what will work for let's say Ryan, will not work for Burly.
We all pretty much have come to understand the surface of what goes well with our bodies and what doesn't.

If I were to put myself in your shoes (Again stating things from the viewpoint of how I know my body) and had to follow the routine you posted. I, VayneZ, would for example in chest day would:
1) Remove Flat Bench
2) Remove seated Incline cable fly's

The rest I will leave as it is. I can work with that . Then leave the remaining time for Calves.
Next week I would do Flat Bench, Seated Incline cable fly's and maybe some overheads.

Again, this is an example of how I would do it. When I was on hormones even, I would not really change anything much, perhaps just one or two extra sets.

If you hit all your sets HARD (''Quality''), trust me you will be dead tired, even more tired than after you did many many ''Quantity''. And you'll grow! Especially after you eat those 4 lbs of chickenz and 2.5 Tilapzz!!!

Don't do the same mistake most of us did when we were young. Keep things simple, and listen to your body. And always remember that most of the articles you will read, will be from people who are completely different than you are. Some who have amazingly gifted genetics and are on testosterone all year round on top of that.
Great advice, thank you. I am burnt out by the time I get to my second exercise on every muscle group. I try to make every rep slow and controlled while also using a decent weight that will make me work. The reason I put the flat bench in there is for the buildup of testosterone. I read in multiple articles that doing heavy sets of compound exercises will give u that later boost of test throughout the workout. I did feel really good afterwards, whether it be mental or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free