This is what I am counting on seeing in the comparison, because then we will also know, did AndroHard truly use 250mgs per serving, or were they just saying that??

Pricewise, I don't understand how anyone could afford to use that much product and then sell it for a respectable price, but I am not questioning anyone here, I believe 100% what everyone is saying..and this is why I devised this idea because I have never run AndroHard. If the EPI ANDRO works just as well I can live with that. I'm gonna do one or the other either way in a few months. I'm really going to wait until Scope and ORyan finish and give their honest feedback.

I also have a customer who bought 8 bottles. He is running 6, 5, and 5 all in one day, so 3 dosages. It is going to be insane to hear feedback. Especially since I ran it 2/2 and loved the stuff. I personally would wonder if that much "piperine" would not give you nasty heartburn, or make your body temp super hot at all times. I guess we will see.

Also I should note, It is well worth it to me, to not make a dime but to have a legit comparison to a product you guys rave so highly about...It's an experiment. And one that money for me cannot buy. I have always supported the BBing community and product comparisons, etc, etc..and all i did was give the option for you guys to get it cheaper to try it.

This actually makes me happy. I cannot thank Scope enough for giving this a go. I did not make a dime, but I also did not lose a dime and I get to have a real life comparison from someone who has used AndroHard...So please do realize what Scope and O'Ryan and anyone else here is doing is truly a gift to us all. Thank you for running this experiment on your own dime and with the experience to back it up. I am very appreciate of this gesture.

I simply cannot wait to see what happens. This is all your fault Swole Source..you guys have me obsessed with AndroHard and I have never even owned a bottle!!