User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wake up up to 3x/night. It sucks! And my wife is going to kill me soon....

I believe it's due to Androhard. I had the same problem when I run it with Andromass or Trenazone for my last run. Prostate is currently growing but size is decreasing when I stop AH

Do you think Stano will give the same effects? My bottle of AH is nearly empty and I will start to take Stano in 800mg on monday. But I can start today

Your opinion about it?
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will try with no caps of AH or Stano today. will see this night.
    Then I will add progressively Stano up to 800mg as planned if I'm fine at night.

so this morning, 150mg of mecha as usual and 2ml (4×0.5ml) of Dienazone. Dienazone is a bit hotter on the skin than Trenazone. I feel it's a bit hot where I put Dienazone.

I put it on chest, shoulders, neck and biceps.

This morning, 130/80 for my BP. nearly usual. My BP monitor is a wrist monitor and it doesn't give the same result each time. I ordered a new one (large band) for my arm. It will be more precise. I hope so.

Training yesterday night was fun but not amazing. I don't feel any changes in term of strength.
    But this can be linked to my diet. Many proteins et few carbs only around workout (150-200g max).
    Prots for muscle size, carbs for strength....
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1