User Tag List

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Sperwer has an agreement with the owner of PP and will be formulating an Androhard product pretty soon.. hold tight!
    holdfast.jpg
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    Day three of Ironflex Stanozone. Really heavy sweats last night. This is fundamentally a function of Tren A @ 100 mg EOD. But it was MUCH more pronounced last night, which I attribute to the Stano. My prelim view is that the Ironflex Stano is somehow stronger than the Iron Mag Epi-Andro. That doesn't make sense, given that it's the same dose of the same compound, and especially considering that IM also has piperine and bergamotin to enhance absorption and bio-availability Maybe a synergistic result of the combo w/ tren ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So wait, are you taking trenabol or Tren at the same time??

I'm hoping you are only running the Stano by itself and no other compound, because then we can't really fairly assess it for its attributes, especially with a tren compound. That in itself would show far too many results of a similar nature to determine imo

I got night sweats on occasion with both LGI and Epi Andro..but on tren, I had them nightly and pretty horribly. Slept with a towel. I don't like tren that much compared to most people. I LOVE what it does to my body and I despise the sleep issues. One week on and I was ready to beat the shit out of someone from lack of sleep/aggression issues from the compound.

Tren and AMBIEN stack..that I might consider!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post

I'm hoping you are only running the Stano by itself and no other compound, because then we can't really fairly assess it for its attributes, especially with a tren compound. That in itself would show far too many results of a similar nature to determine imo

I got night sweats on occasion with both LGI and Epi Andro..but on tren, I had them nightly and pretty horribly. Slept with a towel. I don't like tren that much compared to most people. I LOVE what it does to my body and I despise the sleep issues. One week on and I was ready to beat the shit out of someone from lack of sleep/aggression issues from the compound.

tren and weed stack is amazing! )) TNT plus epiandro is pretty freakin awesome!!!
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was actually just telling ORyan my game plan...

Instead of buying a second bottle of LGI stano, I am going to run this one out until it's done...Buy the Iron Flex one Sperwer is taking. Then I will run that full bottle...I will be able to compare for myself the EPI ANDRO RX versus LGI Stano versus Iron Flex.....

Then whichever is the best I am going to do a 30 day mega dose of the one that works the best..So Epi Andro for example I will do 4/4 caps per day, or the LGI stano 1600mgs ED.

Then when Sperwers version comes out..Im getting that. I have a super high expectation of the AndroHard at this point, so I am hoping it is magic in a bottle.

I may just stay on Stanolone for the next few months. Hopefully I do not become immune to it's effects. I may take a brief 2-4 week blast in between the mega doses EpiAndro (lgi, IML, Iron flex) then take 4 weeks off and run Sperwers AndroHard. Either way, there is no reason for me to run any other compound as my primary.

So I have HRT and Stano. I'm quite happy.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wesleyinman View Post
    i was actually just telling oryan my game plan...

Instead of buying a second bottle of lgi stano, i am going to run this one out until it's done...buy the iron flex one sperwer is taking. Then i will run that full bottle...i will be able to compare for myself the epi andro rx versus lgi stano versus iron flex.....

Then whichever is the best i am going to do a 30 day mega dose of the one that works the best..so epi andro for example i will do 4/4 caps per day, or the lgi stano 1600mgs ed.

Then when sperwers version comes out..im getting that. I have a super high expectation of the androhard at this point, so i am hoping it is magic in a bottle.

I may just stay on stanolone for the next few months. Hopefully i do not become immune to it's effects. I may take a brief 2-4 week blast in between the mega doses epiandro (lgi, iml, iron flex) then take 4 weeks off and run sperwers androhard. Either way, there is no reason for me to run any other compound as my primary.

So i have hrt and stano. I'm quite happy.
    this is awesome!!!!
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AndroHard versus EPI ANDRO RX @ GYMnTONIC.com

Wesley, just a word to the wise.. . I did a long term run of AH and I did find that muscle stiffness and inflexibility occurred. Upon cessation of the product, that issue resolved itself in a matter of weeks.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Wesley, just a word to the wise.. . I did a long term run of AH and I did find that muscle stiffness and inflexibility occurred. Upon cessation of the product, that issue resolved itself in a matter of weeks.
    And I am inflexible and stiff as is.

You are right though I do notice it when I am on this compound. So I will end my LGI stano for Dec 1st. Take 2 weeks off. I just agreed to a Couples Strongman challenge for Dec 14th. I will be competing side by side with a female partner in the LW division. So I am going to cut out the product, compete and jump right back on the Iron Flex on Dec 15th then go from there.

Sounds like a plan. Thanx for the heads up good reminder!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have done a yoga class 2x weekly for my whole cycle. First time doing it consistently but wow it helps with the on cycle stiffness!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ExtraZeus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a little over a week into EpiAndro at 3am/3pm and things are going pretty good. Strength is up a bit, and muscles do feel fuller. I look leaner in the mirror but the scale hasn't moved. Over all I'm happy with the results so far. However, it isn't as good as Androhard v3. I was much harder/fuller at this point and strength was a bit better as well. Feels like a low dose Androhard and givin the mgs to mgs thats pretty much what it is. Going to continue at 6 a day for a few more days and then bump it up to 8 a day.

I think this stuff is good, but it kinda makes me miss Androhard that much more, trying to find a replacement for it. Which reminds me...
    Sperwer, you're the man...that is all.
    I ain't afraid of SHIT!...except snakes.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post

Yes, real Tren A, 100mg EOD.

Point taken, but AFAIC, Tren's effects are drive, strength, endurance, growth and recovery. The Stano tops up the aggression and adds the vascularity and hardness, as evidenced by the increase in all the latter after I started the Stano three weeks after starting the Tren. So I think I can discriminate among the various effects of the different compounds. Same goes for the Epi-Andro, which I also piggy-backed on Parabolan/Tren Hex. I guess I also should note that I've also got a base of TRT-dosed Test going on - but, as I've remarked to Burly before, its principal effect is simply to allow me to feel human again (and cushion the Tren sides) rather than to contribute to anabolism. Anyway, feel free to discount my reports for comparative purposes if you like; no worries. I'll keep providing updates, though, for general interest.
    Last edited by Sperwer; 11-23-2013 at 08:59 PM.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."