User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't run it if its methyl, with Hdrol or solo for 12 weeks.

That's the only way for ME to KNOW....

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Jorsn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having used AHV3... I don't think I could spend my money on any of these supps. It would be like taking 3 steps backwards. Eric is a fuzzin genius and everyone is still trying to play catch up on stuff that he was working on 3 years ago. Just imagine... We could be onto AHV3.2 or AHV4 by now!!!
    Pain is temporary, Quitting lasts forever. - Lance Armstrong

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Jorsn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    This is why I am wondering if AndroHard's dosages were inaccurate. OR did PP spend tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars on raw product alone, and if so how the hell did they get it over??
    Well, Eric had a bunch of investors so it's not like he was scrapping together cash to pay for raws. If I remember correctly... He'd order like $100,000+ of raws at a time.
    Pain is temporary, Quitting lasts forever. - Lance Armstrong

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Well, Eric had a bunch of investors so it's not like he was scrapping together cash to pay for raws. If I remember correctly... He'd order like $100,000+ of raws at a time.
    True there were investors and at the time of the FDA raid they had tons and tons of merchandise... the 100k+ mark to buy raws doesn't sound too insane.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stanozane was so-so, LGI Stano is 100% legit. If you have any experience with these compounds at all then I'd think 800mg will be a minimum starting point with 1000mg being ideal. Overall they are great compounds and the perfect stacker IMO. I'll probably give the EpiAndro a shot next time around. I'm one of those guys in the minority who doesn't have much to say about AH. I ran V2 and it made me feel like absolute death. The sides vs gains ratio was waaay to far off to consider running it again, especially at the price point. It's surely no coincidence that V3 was under development a short time later.

Is it too late to get my money back?? lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stanoelite vs. Epi Andro rx

Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post

Stano Elite, Stanozane, and Stano-200 etc, are all clones of stanodrol by CEL.
    They are all epiandrosterone, without anything else in them.
    The average minimum dose is 600mg, but should be run at 800-1200mg IMO. Very poor bioavailability.

Androhard was Epiandro with a delivery system and around the average dosing. As the versions proegressed the MG dosage went from 500mg, to 1200mg, the delivery system improved and eventually both Isomers(epiandro, androsterone) were used.

EpiandroRX, is underdosed at 25mg per a serving of epiandrosterone but with a delivery system. How Mich that delivery system increases bioavailability is anyone's guess. LG tried this with their sublingual Epiandro and it didn't prove to well.

The story goes on but its all the same. Epiandro=Epiandro anyway you look at it. Just depends how you want to take it. Ultimately Androhard should always prove best, as its high mg dosage+delivery system.

I ran a comparison last year where I ran AH v3 for 6 weeks and then phased into Stanoelite in a tapered down dosage for the last 4 weeks. There were other compounds in the cycle as well.
    I kept the daily dosage at the same total mg while dropping AH and increasing Stanoelite to see if I noticed any differences .( knowing some day I will be out of AH!)

By week 2 I noticed I wasn't as hard and dry and my sex drive was starting to decline. I'm not saying I didn't feel anything from Stanoelite, it's just a noticeable difference in performance from AH mg for mg.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

New Member Feedback Score 0 romangod's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AndroHard was made from DHEA.

- - - Updated - - -

I had bloods done after 12 weeks of it and my dhea was super spiked.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My experience with Iron Flex Stano.

I have ran Iron Flex Stano twice. Once with Trenazone at 600mg a day and this summer for 10 weeks at 600-800mg a day. With the trenazone it was great. No sides. When I ran it this summer I also ran Mechabol for 8 of the 10 weeks. I did not like Mechabol. I felt like crap, minimal strength gains, and my muscle looked soft and watery. While in the middle of the my run I dropped the mechabol to see if there would be change with just the Stano, and there was a huge change. Within a couple of days my definition came back, mood was great, and strength was up. Bumped Stano to 800mg then added back in the mechabol. Same thing happened. Looked soft and felt crappy. Finished off the mechabol and ran Stano for 2 more weeks at 800mg which were great. The sides I did have were a lot of stiffness, muscle knots in neck, upper back and shoulders. It was very annoying and did affect training, but did not realize it was from the Stano until PCT. All the issues were gone within a week of PCT.

Iron Flex Stano is great and effective at 600mg for me. I am 6ft tall 230lbs. Mechabol at recommended dose did not agree with me and I will never run it again.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see so many positives for Iron Flex Stano I am tempted to try it. I used their Brawn (epi) and noticed nothing at all even above 50mg.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stanozane was meh. even at 1200mg