User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone has not received their PN EPI ANDRO HARD, please PM me ASAP and I will look into where it is. These all have shipped last Thurs so they should all be rolling in for everyone.

Also in the body of the email, please send me your exact order and shipping details that matches your SWOLE SOURCE user name. I did write down "most' of the members user names that match with the name and shipping address on the orders, but I believe there are 2 that I need to match up. So it's simple I just have to match the few remaining User names up with your true name and address. I do have 100% of all the orders written down, just to clarify, so no worries..

For example if "Burly" on SS PM's me and says , "can you update my order". I need to know that Burly is John Smith at 1234 street, Dallas TX. Make sense?

I apologize but I still do not know everyone's real name that has ordered. Please don't take offense, I have processed 1-200 orders in the last 30-60 days and things are starting to blend together in my head LOL.

Regardless, they are all on the way!! THANK YOU!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    If anyone has not received their PN EPI ANDRO HARD, please PM me ASAP and I will look into where it is. These all have shipped last Thurs so they should all be rolling in for everyone.

Also in the body of the email, please send me your exact order and shipping details that matches your SWOLE SOURCE user name. I did write down "most' of the members user names that match with the name and shipping address on the orders, but I believe there are 2 that I need to match up. So it's simple I just have to match the few remaining User names up with your true name and address. I do have 100% of all the orders written down, just to clarify, so no worries..

For example if "Burly" on SS PM's me and says , "can you update my order". I need to know that Burly is John Smith at 1234 street, Dallas TX. Make sense?

I apologize but I still do not know everyone's real name that has ordered. Please don't take offense, I have processed 1-200 orders in the last 30-60 days and things are starting to blend together in my head LOL.

Regardless, they are all on the way!! THANK YOU!!
    any left??

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugnuts View Post
    any left??
    Sorry I just saw this

A second beta batch of PN Epi andro hard came out recently. So far all feedback is on par with the Epi andro by IML and LGI..so all good reports, not surprisingly.

IN this beta batch I grabbed up a few of these and there are actually 6 of these left if anyone is interested.

Please PM me to purchase!! $30 a piece and 6 dollars for shipping.

Thanx SS

National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP