User Tag List

Page 14 of 88 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I am curious how the body composition changes will manifest over the course of this. Even with in-range testosterone being the goal, it will still be quite an improvement from the prior sub-range period.
    I will definitely report on this. I am equally curious. Obviously it is too early to report any real improvements yet.

It is probably important to note that over the past couple of years, when I would do a "bulk", even while on anabolic compounds, I found I would easily put on excess bodyfat and when leaning out, I found it much more difficult to do than in years gone by. This was, in part, a metabolism that was 20 years older than it used to be. But I have no doubt that there were hormones (or lack thereof) fighting against my efforts as well.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good reading, Burly. Just caught up this morning. Best of luck to you in this journey.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's TRT journey

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Good reading, Burly. Just caught up this morning. Best of luck to you in this journey.
    Thanks bud. Good to have you along for the ride.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it bad that I just pictured fpr and burly cruising down the road in a convertible, with test vials and dermacrine in the back seat?
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Is it bad that I just pictured fpr and burly cruising down the road in a convertible, with test vials and dermacrine in the back seat?
    i smell a brokeback mountain sequal

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bahahahahahahhah!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hilarious. Cobalt, you're on my radar now. Lol.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bur.. While explorting TRT, are you watching your cholesterol and bp readings more closely? I'm curious to see if they are impacted in any way.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    You pay by the injection? My endo just prescribed me a vial and had me come in for injection training. Funny thing though, the medical assistant drew up about 3/4 of a ml and I had to correct him "Umm, are you planning to have me use a full dose or is there a reason you are shorting me on this dose?"

I can't believe they had you doing 200mg 1x/month. It's no wonder you could feel the high and low of that! I'm quite sure I'll be feeling it in between the 2 week gap.

Like you, I'll be getting levels re-tested in February.
    Yep, I actually just got an injection today, currently they have me go into the office to get injected. Not too bad but I would still rather save the trip. Think they want to make sure I at least start out on the exact prescribed amount. Its a 5$ service fee and takes like 10min. Oh and I rechecked the test C is 15$. I was incorrect earlier.

I did notice some bloat at first as well, but it wasnt anything permanent. I think it was after the 3rd injection I felt everything level out, but that was also the point where I switched to every 2 weeks... Which you're starting at! lol I think this is a the difference between a family practitioner and an endocrenologist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Bur.. While explorting TRT, are you watching your cholesterol and bp readings more closely? I'm curious to see if they are impacted in any way.
    I've been working on my cholesterol this past year and brought it down from 257 to 227. I'll be keeping an eye on this at least a couple times a year.

BP is always great, unless I'm on superdrol (bp was crazy high) or similar compound. It usually is between 110/70 and 120/80. Dad has high bp, so it looks like I've dodged this bullet.