I'd tell you to buy Prolactrone by Black Lion because it's genuinely a good product for lowering prolactin and I have personal experience with it, but it is also pricey. This company seems to have the same product, sans the green tea for enhanced absorption/use of the L-dopa:

Synthetic Supplements (Analyzed Supplements) Dopadex (90 Caps): Discount Dopadex Supplements

Add in some cheap NOW green tea pills and you've got a pretty killer anti-prolactin for not much money at all. I can tell you if this stuff hits like Prolactrone does, it's the real deal. Prolactrone was so effective that several of us got temporary carpal tunnel/finger tingling from it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
Best to use L-Dopa AND p5p together instead of just one or the other. But I'd say L-Dopa is the heavy hitter between the 2 when it comes to prolactin.
I researched this a while back and everything I could find suggested NOT to dose the P-5-P and L-dopa closely together at all because of a 'cancellation' effect. If you're going to do the two together, space the doses considerably.