User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    sell now, you can easily get retail or a bit more, with the recent events the demand is high
    This^.

Sounds like your situation won't permit anything else worth making sense.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    sell now, you can easily get retail or a bit more, with the recent events the demand is high
    I appreciate your concern DJM! Even if I were to sell them now, to have them shipped from where I am located, is first of all really unreliable and second would be really costly. So I would have to sell them high enough to cover all the costs, and would NOT stand responsible if they don't make it to the buyer's address. I'm saying this because I've had bad experience with our monopolized shipping system here on the Island in the past.

I will however be in the States this coming April, which is about 5 months away. The supplements are kept in closed box in a room with cold temperature, and are preserved in top condition. I can easily just travel with them and ship them when I'm in the states, that way I'm SURE there won't be any issues.

As for the price, I'll be going below retail. Not really looking for profit, just to cover the costs, that's all.

Taken all of this into consideration I still have not decided if I would be using them myself and run an OTC PCT. So far I've had many different feedback as to whether or not this would be a good idea for long term goals.

As soon as I am convinced as to what decision I would take, I would post it in this thread. But either way I would only be able to ship them in April.