Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    i kinda wanna just run androhard next time i use hormones lol

if sperwer ever comes out with it that is
    its been a while since i've seen anything about it
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's right. I totes forgot that he's been working on that. I hope it's going well.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real talk though. If you want something good.....proviron is tiiiight......even just 50mg a day you can feel it pretty good but 75-100 is perfection.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    damn page 2 alone you got ppl sayiin they ran iml epi andro at 4/5/6 pills a day

i cant for the life of me figure out what i should go with

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Real talk though. If you want something good.....proviron is tiiiight......even just 50mg a day you can feel it pretty good but 75-100 is perfection.

Do you have any experience running Epiandro alongside with proviron? Could be a killer stack to dry out.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    damn page 2 alone you got ppl sayiin they ran iml epi andro at 4/5/6 pills a day

i cant for the life of me figure out what i should go with
    We've had a few awesome guys on this forum say that 3-400mgs ED of IML epi andro is about similar to 500mgs of AHV1..

A few people have said PN, Epi andro hard at around the same dosage is also similar to 500mgs of AHV1.

On other forums, I have a few guys who did the comparison with both..and both are saying IML and PN version are very very similar feeling to a low dose of AHV1. (500mgs)

I had a client of mine run IML at 8 caps per day for 60 days.I have a client running PN at 500mgs ED right now. Neither of them used andro hard before..but both of them are in love with both IML and PN version.

I've used as low as 200mgs of IML version ED for 30 days...and gone as high as 400..def like 400 better, but aggression and irritability came at that dose for me.
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 04-22-2014 at 07:12 PM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow.......good info Wes

400mg IML would be 8 pills a day
    Last edited by ctAL; 04-22-2014 at 08:33 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree with Wes. In some ways I actually prefer IML Epi-Stane. (I've run all the different Androhard versions). 3x2 caps works great for me.
    Even with Saw Palmetto

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    We've had a few awesome guys on this forum say that 3-400mgs ED of IML epi andro is about similar to 500mgs of AHV1..

A few people have said PN, Epi andro hard at around the same dosage is also similar to 500mgs of AHV1.

On other forums, I have a few guys who did the comparison with both..and both are saying IML and PN version are very very similar feeling to a low dose of AHV1. (500mgs)

I had a client of mine run IML at 8 caps per day for 60 days.I have a client running PN at 500mgs ED right now. Neither of them used andro hard before..but both of them are in love with both IML and PN version.

I've used as low as 200mgs of IML version ED for 30 days...and gone as high as 400..def like 400 better, but aggression and irritability came at that dose for me.
    In your experience how is the safety profile of those two? Epi andro and PN's version? No liver issues after 8 weeks or so? I'm actually thinking of giving one of these a go this summer to complete the rest of my AHv3 cycle.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"