User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, good advise here. There's so many different directions you can focus toward.

- Strength gain
    - Mass gain (which can really go well with Strength gain)
    - Recomping (which is what I'm doing, adding mass, details and getting rid of the fat at the same time... which takes long, but def works if you're focused!)

You're in the best years of your life to build a foundation. And mind you, you ALREADY have one hell of a foundation. I say build build build NOW!! While the natural tests are high. The more muscle, strength, mind/muscle connection and control you build now, the better you will look when you get shredded.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Yeah, good advise here. There's so many different directions you can focus toward.

- Strength gain
    - Mass gain (which can really go well with Strength gain)
    - Recomping (which is what I'm doing, adding mass, details and getting rid of the fat at the same time... which takes long, but def works if you're focused!)

You're in the best years of your life to build a foundation. And mind you, you ALREADY have one hell of a foundation. I say build build build NOW!! While the natural tests are high. The more muscle, strength, mind/muscle connection and control you build now, the better you will look when you get shredded.

I think I might go this route; the next 6 weeks I'll devote to just pounding in food and getting as strong/big as possible. Been trying to recomp/cut for too long now. I'll bulk as hard as I can at this time, then cut for 6 after. I'll probably implement something like albuterol or clen during the cut as that is clearly a better choice than playing with hormones. If I'm not satisfied at this point, then I'll go back to dabbling with the idea of a cycle. Sure, bodybuilding is a long process, but I feel as if I'm at a point where not much is happening. Strength has come to a stopping point, joints begin to ache if I try to up the weight, and physique hasn't changed much lately. Spinning the wheels and going nowhere.

I've done similar stuff like this in the past, but never when I was even close to my current strength levels.
    Last edited by KGPL; 05-02-2014 at 04:18 PM.