User Tag List

Thread: DNP log

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uhhh the people who die are probably taking at least triple what i am taking

it works by shuttling protons through the mitochondrial membrane. an analogy would be like driving on the freeway with a hole in your gas tank. you still keep driving until you run out of gas, but youre using way more gas to do it.

instead of it leaking onto the pavement, the gas is burned as energy and given off as heat. hence the sweating, etc.

a huge issue with dnp use is people that dont pay attention to electrolytes, especially if lifting still

like i just had pho for breakfast for the sole purpose of the sodium, drinking 2 v8 a day, magnesium... etc

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    uhhh the people who die are probably taking at least triple what i am taking

it works by shuttling protons through the mitochondrial membrane. an analogy would be like driving on the freeway with a hole in your gas tank. you still keep driving until you run out of gas, but youre using way more gas to do it.

instead of it leaking onto the pavement, the gas is burned as energy and given off as heat. hence the sweating, etc.

a huge issue with dnp use is people that dont pay attention to electrolytes, especially if lifting still

like i just had pho for breakfast for the sole purpose of the sodium, drinking 2 v8 a day, magnesium... etc
    Yeah it wouldn't surprise me if they were taking even more than 3 times the dose, and too much of anything can kill you. And a huge percentage of people have no clue how to even diet let alone take something like that. It just got me thinking, so I thought id post it. I know youll be good and have everything planned out and down
    Been juicing since CapriSun