Thread: Alpha Hard

Hybrid View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    Oh, I thought you knew. I'm sure there is certain circumstances, RH is a good dude and FRL has a good rep

Telepathically sent from iPhone using Jedi mind tricks
    Not doubting he's a good dude.....so maybe he can show some goodness and answer my simple question in regards to why the dosing is the way it is? And Nate's right. It is ridiculous that I have to wait so long for an answer.

The other email I used was dc@advancedmusclescience.com. From the looks of it, it goes to the same person. Unless there is somebody else there with the same initials.

I also sent RH a pm yesterday around this time with those two emails I used and my question. Hoping he can shed some light.

I did get the product today though. If I knew how to post pictures I would. The bottle has a very strong likeness to the Androhard v3 bottle.....like almost exact. I still have AHv3 left and when side by side with the Alpha hard, it's very apparent they were mimicking it.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-15-2014 at 04:11 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"