User Tag List

Hybrid View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good stuff. I'm completely satisfied. In my experience I'd say this version is better then sustain alpha. I'm only taking the Res100 as a standalone. I imagine the complete ultimate stack would be very nice.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Good stuff. I'm completely satisfied. In my experience I'd say this version is better then sustain alpha. I'm only taking the Res100 as a standalone. I imagine the complete ultimate stack would be very nice.
    Great review it means a lot to hear that from you, especially that many US guys were such big fans of sustain alpha. This product had a lot to live up to, we really put loads into making this work better than the original formulation. Very happy you like it
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thinking about picking up a bottle of this and maybe some DAA for after my 6 week run of Alpha Hard, as it should be a fairly mild cycle anyway. What have you noticed from it? I thought the liquid Sustain Alpha was decent but like you, definitely prefer topical. I'm also curious about the "passion flower" addition.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey bud can you expand on this? Do you mean sustain alpha TD or oral? What are the effects you felt on the liquid res100?
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day