Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
Operation is definitely best option, thats only way to sort things out 100%, and especially if you plan to go to world of "cycling"- then gyno will always be potential problem and amount of money spent on when added up will be probably more than operation- and some clinics are not so expensive.

I used to advice folks before on how to deal with gyno with "medications", but I dont suggest that, especially after Pman here failed with his anti-gyno cycle.

Well, surgery is the actual last resort option to be honest, but that just can't happen now or in the foreseeable future.

I have a question regarding pct. Say I take epistane along with a dht based compound. These seem to have quality reviews on gyno reduction. Now this seems to be on an individual basis and not a miracle for everyone, it's still worth a shot in my book. I'm on 20mg nolva every day right now. On cycle, could I take 20mg of nolva every other day, then switch Ralox as my main serm in PCT? Not sure how this would effect estrogen rebound, etc. The reason why I'm considering switching is because I need to purchase another serm anyways as I'm running low on nolva, but ralox might be the better choice for gyno on a longer term.