User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wasnt bad not exactly great either. Looks like a stinger, and what they thought might have been bone shards was inflimation most likely a disk out of place or something. I have my follow up today and I will find out if he is going to clear me to squat again or not. Ive already started benching and deadlifting again soooo..... I signed up for another meet aug. 9th Ill be in my gear this time. Is what it is, I mean I did improve and qualify. its a growth process. Now to keep moving forward!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    wasnt bad not exactly great either. Looks like a stinger, and what they thought might have been bone shards was inflimation most likely a disk out of place or something. I have my follow up today and I will find out if he is going to clear me to squat again or not. Ive already started benching and deadlifting again soooo..... I signed up for another meet aug. 9th Ill be in my gear this time. Is what it is, I mean I did improve and qualify. its a growth process. Now to keep moving forward!
    Knowing you Tim, you'll come out stronger out of this whole ordeal. August 9th! We'll be looking for those PR's!!!