Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
Would be great to mix myself but how do I know what's causing me to have Low T and I know I'm still producing test know and HCG has boosted my levels before but I'm back to feeling shitty and have been for months.

This probably sound hard headed and stubborn but Im not sure Id even want to take a natty supp everyday to boost levels over just pining test weekly. The natty way does sound good but it'll get spendy over time because my dads told me how cheap his vials of test are and its dirt cheap.
Plus if I go the natty route I'll still be stuck doing/paying for my own bloods too.
Well you can pin yourself for the rest of your life or fix the issues....pinning gets old fast especially once you get older. Not to mention the long term health issues, the highs and lows of TRT levels, kids, long term sexual function as there is no intratesticular testosterone anymore.

You need to test the following:

Testosterone total
Free testosterone
LH
FSH
SHBG
Estrogen
Cortisol
Prolactin

Cholesterol total
LDL
HDL
triglycerides

LFT
Vitamin D

All impact testosterone production, you can narrow down what of these above are causing you to have low testosterone, you can then treat each parameter as a symptom. You would also be better off if you had to have booster shots of HCG say at worst case every 3 months versus HRT for life. The booster shots would only be required until you sorted out whatever is causing you to have low testosterone.

Like i said the mechanics of the body are working you are making testosterone, you simply need to fine tune whatever is causing it to be low, fix your diet, drug taking issues, sleeping habits etc.

Steroids are a bandaid to your issue....worst part is when you pull the bandaid off the wound is worse than before you put it on.