User Tag List

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You also need cholesterol total, LDL, HDL, triglycerides
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    You also need cholesterol total, LDL, HDL, triglycerides
    That's all part of regular bloodwork.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 lt1head's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you are doing these exactly:
    Test, Total and bio-available
    Estrogen (sensitive)
    regular bloodwork?

These will tell us what we already know, that there is a problem somewhere hurting these values, and then you'll have to come back and ask for what you already asked. I can't come up with a reason not to do the rest, other than we wants more visits out of you. I don't know man, I'd be weary of sticking with this guy. Did he seem like he has a clue or no? or past TRT experience? If he decides you need TRT is he just going to cookie cutter protocol you? does he respect the knowledge you have on the subject?

Also, I encourage bringing in your research materials and notes etc to prove you know what youre talking about. Most Dr.s assume their patients knowledge is hearsay unless you prove otherwise.

Curious to see where you're at man
    TRT: test cyp exem HCG 192lbs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's just gonna run what he wants and if nothing comes of it I'll make sure he request everything I have listed to be checked into.
    These visits cost me nothing out of pocket other than the drive and I won't make that drive more than 3 times with nothing coming from it before switching doctors.
    He seemed cool and interested in figuring things out but maybe my list was a little big for him to want to run them all or any of them since it's not the norm.
    I'm not to worried about it and it'll all workout in the end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forgot to mention he said I might have Low T but feels there's other reasons for that and that's why I didn't push to hard to have my list ran because he seemed like he'd be running labs on stuff to look into why I'm feeling the way I am.
    The doctor wasn't some old guy probably 30-35 or he just looks younger so I'm hoping he's up on his game and will be able to help me you and get things sorted out. If not I'll just request to see another doctor or go elsewhere but I have a good feeling this guy will be willing to do what I ask if it comes down to it.
    He was also impressed and glad I'm trying to figure this out instead of looking for a quick fix and I told him it would be great to be fixed up without having to be on a life long treatment like TRT/HRT or have to take anything for my depression and mood swings.
    I know I won't get on any harsh Meds because I'd rather live the way I am than be a pill popper zombie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go back in today at 1:45 to go over the blood work and see what he actually had tested.

I'll be taking my list and info from this thread and others back in with me too because if I'm not happy I'll request that more bloods be ran or to speak to another doctor.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scope's TRT Journey.......

I was just planning on going to a hrt club . Pricy but I'm old an would fit right in to get a script.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^seems worth it to go through a GP. Only $10 a vial with insurance...

Excited to see those bloods scope! How you feeling without the weed? Any different?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm excited too. Hoping for the best but whatever happens happens.

I Feel fine with out the MJ and maybe a little more clear thinking. I'll admit I did smoke last night but only because buddy stopped by and had some other than that I won't be smoking or buying any to smoke. I feel if I smoke 1-2 times a week wont really effect me negativity and Inhave no plans to start up smoking every day.

Bucks I'd also hit up your GP because it's way cheaper that way. You'll be able to get your test and pins right from the pharmacy and for damn cheap too.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scope's TRT Journey.......

My ins only wants to do Andro gel for options. My boss got it and that's all they would pay for.