User Tag List

Hybrid View

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ty man for contributing. I hate to say this, but I am confused as to your comment. Can you please clarify?
    [/QUOTE]

Sorry man.. i was just excited about the results. and I am happy reading every update you have.... and also curious of which brand makes a better result. Theres two of you using 5a but different brand though........................................

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    These updates are killer and this products looks and sounds legit too.
    Ty scope for checking in as always!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nutriavenue View Post

Sorry man.. i was just excited about the results. and I am happy reading every update you have.... and also curious of which brand makes a better result. Theres two of you using 5a but different brand though........................................
    Thank you Nutria. No worries, I just wanted to make sure I understood you well and thank you so much for being part of this journal!!

TUESDAY UPDATE

Sorry for the delays everyone. Juggling a log while running the Supplement Store is not an easy task. Hundreds of messages per day so if I owe anyone a PM or response, please bare with me. I am trying my best to catch and will always respond to everyone. Thanks again for being here.

Have trained 3x this week. Here is what my 2 week update is:

2 week update

This past week, on several of the days I noticed that I was feeling a bit irritable/aggressive while using the product. Feel good. Sleep is still good. Recovery is good. I noticed more vascularity.

I am up .5 more lbs, so 2.5lbs to date. In all fairness, I wanted 1 more gym day at least..and I wanted more time this week. Doing my best under the circumstances, but had I had another day in me and a few more meals I know I would have had a slightly better gain this week for fact. But life happens..I'm sure you guys can all agree. Under optimal conditions, I can feel that I would have gained more this week. Factually.

WEEK 2- REVIEW

Strength- Strength is still good. I feel very strong so far on this during the day. Good aggression.
    Muscle Hardness-Still seems to carry more of a pump then hardening effects.
    Size- Def look fuller and bigger already. Some water and some pump and some gain.
    Endurance- Unknown.
    Cardio Function- Unknown.
    Vascularity- I was def more vascular during my workouts I noticed it. Def noticeable at this point. When at rest, it is no more noticeable.
    Aggression- Feel nice and aggressive while on this so far..def feel like my T levels are boosted. This increased this week ..big time.
    Anger- Honestly I had a few days I was irritable this week.
    Depression- no depression
    Overall Mood- Mood is good..I would say I am super motivated still, though I had a few irritable days this week. Also situational. Felt edgy a bit.
    Acne- NONE
    Oily Skin- NONE
    Changes in mood/temperment- Improved overall,except the few irritabilities..but again I dealt with ridiculous situations this week..so can't blame product fully.
    Agression in the Gym- Solid aggression.
    How this effects Sex- Improved. Def better. My libido is sky high on this. Erection quality improved.
    Sex Drive- Increased for sure.
    Any sexually related issues- Overall better..improvements in sleep I am sure are part of this too.
    Nightmares- Actually yes I had 1 more this week- so 3 to date.
    Night Sweats- NONE
    Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- NONE
    liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- None Known
    Hair thinning- NONE
    Hair Darkening- NONE
    Hair growth- Facial hair is coming in quicker.

Still happy with this product. It is def working. Biggest noticeable results are in recovery and sleep still. I simply have to find more time in my schedule to get the optimal result. The next few days I am going to hit it very hard.

Also the bicep strain/slight strain is still there (very very slightly) It is actually alot better then I would have expected. But I am keeping my arm days light and no more cleans or hang cleans until it is 100% gone.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP