Mucana
    Tribulus (liftmode)
    Muira puama
    Catauba bark
    Butea superba
    Suma root extract
    Royal jelly
    maca (macapro)

Damn. When I look at it all typed out like that it's no surprise that my tank is brimming.

I know this list is ridiculous as far as cost. But when you come from where I did, there is no cost too great. Bare minimum you need a weeks worth of herbs to cycle, so seven different herbs.(if you're on the weeks worth cycle you can only take each herb ONCE before moving on to the next one as you're only leaving a week between doses.) The results magnify when you go to a two week cycle and then magnify again when you hit three weeks. The longer you go between doses of one particular herb, the better and stronger the T hit will be. I worked my way up to the three week cycle I'm at now and its the best it's been, hands down.

If you cycle like this with your diet and training in check, you're gonna be blown away. Another thing i want to mention is sleep. I've been sleeping like a baby. Rock solid down and out for 7-8 hours kind of sleep. This is only helping the situation.

Best part for me is I don't have to have the down time that I did when i was cycling hormones. Let's face it, PCT always sucks compared to how you felt when you were on. With this system, I feel on all the time. AND, I never have to stop.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-13-2015 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Forgot to include Ashwaganda
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"