Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
You guys want to take your natty experience to the next level, do yourself a favor and grab:

Pine Pollen
Polyrhachis Ant Extract
Cistanche
He Shou Wu
Schisandra
Guduchi
Maral Root.
Shilajit pitch
Tongkat Ali (Theirs is the best I've ever had)

I get all of these from Super Man Herbs - Pine Pollen, Mushrooms, Shilajit and More Their stuff is legit the best quality stuff I have ever experienced.....ever. I'm walking around these days feeling almost bullet proof. It's nothing short of amazing. Obviously it helps if your already healthy and diet and exercise is in check. And, this should go without saying but this stuff works with your body, not against it. It builds you up, not shuts you down. If you're enhanced at all I'm not sure if it's even worth it to spend the money. You should be off all exogenous hormones to utilize these.

I take the pine pollen everyday. Two big tablespoons. I love it. The others I cycle. I take each herb no more then two days in a row and then jump on to the next one. Cycling like this takes away your bodies chance at adapting to the herb and making it less effective. Every time you take the new herb, it hits you strong, like the very first time you took it.

This cycling strategy was one of the major components of my regimen. I used different herbs then this at the time, but these are way, way better. At present I have almost 20 different herbs that I cycle through every three weeks, never using one more then two days in a row. This has allowed me to send my Test through the roof and keep my estrogen at a good level. These herbs modulate your endocrine system to function at it's highest.

Downside is your gonna drop a couple bucks to get up and running. But believe me when I tell you, this stuff is worth every penny.
This is so fucking interesting.

My first thought on this (when I was stupid and reading your recovery post a couple of years back on PH) I thought "wait a min, wouldent this just cause the herb to never have it's intended effect simply because you are never giving each herb a chance to work"

But after putting more thought into it, it's ingenious and I cannot wait to try it.

Matter of fact id love to see your list of 20

If it's not asking for to much of course