User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    So then you're familiar with this stuff? Do they store the Royal Jelly in a specific place? How can you differentiate it from the Honey?
    i used to raise bees as well, the royal jelly is a white jelly substance which is sold by the gram
    when i used to take out the honey i mix 1 gram of royal jelly with each 1 KG of honey
    in UAE there is honey shops where you can buy different kinds of mountain honey treating different kinds of diseases
    one of them is a mix of royal jelly + ginseng + honey in sachets to treat any erectile dysfunction
    i used it a couple of times and its very powerful stuff
    and these honey can reach up to 400 USD for 1 KG and more
    Last edited by hossam; 03-28-2015 at 07:57 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hossam View Post
    i used to raise bees as well, the royal jelly is a white jelly substance which is sold by the gram
    when i used to take out the honey i mix 1 gram of royal jelly with each 1 KG of honey
    in UAE there is honey shops where you can buy different kinds of mountain honey treating different kinds of diseases
    one of them is a mix of royal jelly + ginseng + honey in sachets to treat any erectile dysfunction
    i used it a couple of times and its very powerful stuff
    and these honey can reach up to 400 USD for 1 KG and more
    That's so interesting to me. This place is becoming a bigger and bigger knowledge pool!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"