Thread: Super Man Herbs

Hybrid View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Most definitely! It's a clear-headed, light and springy step kind of energy. Not crackhead kind of energy.
    Along these same lines, I think would enjoy the Shilajit pitch. This stuff packs a big punch of a nice, real energy. It just makes you feel like the energy is naturally coming from within, rather then being forced onto your system like stims. Almost like you had the best sleep of your life for 12 hours energy...The taste is nasty, but I've actually come to look forward to it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Along these same lines, I think would enjoy the Shilajit pitch. This stuff packs a big punch of a nice, real energy. It just makes you feel like the energy is naturally coming from within, rather then being forced onto your system like stims. Almost like you had the best sleep of your life for 12 hours energy...The taste is nasty, but I've actually come to look forward to it.
    I got some He Shou Wu after reading about how it gets rid of gray hair. I hit the net and read a lot of reviews from users of He Shou Wu products and it actually does work for some. I don't have a shit ton of gray, but enough that it's worth the experiment. Plus I've read about the sexual benefits of it, and I am 100% in favor of taking ANYTHING that enhances libido.

I am married to an almost 40-year-old nympho. Gotta make sure I'm always down for getting down.

The He Shou Wu flavor I really enjoy. Almost like a coffee.

The Hercules pre-workout is nasty tasting. Very salty.

The Spartan adaptagens are sour.

The Tongkat Ali is extremely bitter.

The pine pollen tincture is alcoholic tasting (no complaints) and kicks total ass.

You turned us all on to a damn good thing, cdsnuts! Thanks for sharing!