User Tag List

Thread: Super Man Herbs

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been on Pine Powder / Tincture and Tongkat Ali for a week or so now. 6 grams/day of the pine powder and a dropper full of the tincture split into a morning and evening dose. 200mg of tongkat split into 2 doses as well.
    I'm honestly not getting morning wood. I'm getting fucking morning STEEL. I've read a lot about this stuff but holy crap this is intense. Great stuff here, going to have to buy more soon.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Been on Pine Powder / Tincture and Tongkat Ali for a week or so now. 6 grams/day of the pine powder and a dropper full of the tincture split into a morning and evening dose. 200mg of tongkat split into 2 doses as well.
    I'm honestly not getting morning wood. I'm getting fucking morning STEEL. I've read a lot about this stuff but holy crap this is intense. Great stuff here, going to have to buy more soon.
    I love reading this stuff from you guys with a tonne of experience with AAS, it's one hell of an endorsement. I'm really going to have to pick up some of that tka soon.

Still waiting on my order, hoping there's no customs charge but will report back when it arrives.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.