User Tag List

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eric you have come out and touted your new product as if your toco8 product was average and that your new product is totally different and so much better, yet almost all of the health benefits you claim are attached to tocomax 20% and tocomax 20% is the main ingredient in your product. You then added carosol 3% which is actually quite i nice product in itself. Yet you decide to lie and big note yourself that you have discovered/created something nobody else has, you have claimed a secret agreement with carotech to produce this 1 specific extract just for your small home based business.....when it's all a lie.

And there really was nothing wrong with tocomax 20%...hence why it's the major ingredient in your product and the many human trials it has been involved in and shown in very positive light.

Eric I have no need to purge information from you the spec sheet of Carosol 3% and tocomax 20% show exactly what your formula for palm fruit is. Plus I wouldn't want to replicate a product that is inconvenient to consume.

EDIT: I hope anyone reading this post also goes back to page 14 and start reading from post #137
    Last edited by O.N.; 06-07-2015 at 09:02 AM.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Eric you have come out and touted your new product as if your toco8 product was average and that your new product is totally different and so much better, yet almost all of the health benefits you claim are attached to tocomax 20% and tocomax 20% is the main ingredient in your product. You then added carosol 3% which is actually quite i nice product in itself. Yet you decide to lie and big note yourself that you have discovered/created something nobody else has, you have claimed a secret agreement with carotech to produce this 1 specific extract just for your small home based business.....when it's all a lie.

And there really was nothing wrong with tocomax 20%...hence why it's the major ingredient in your product and the many human trials it has been involved in and shown in very positive light.

Eric I have no need to purge information from you the spec sheet of Carosol 3% and tocomax 20% show exactly what your formula for palm fruit is. Plus I wouldn't want to replicate a product that is inconvenient to consume.

EDIT: I hope anyone reading this post also goes back to page 14 and start reading from post #137

ON, you're annoying as hell. Stop posting a bunch of bullshit to try and bring all your competition down. No one cares. This forum is practically dead. Eric is a good dude, and he's the reason we're all here.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Eric you have come out and touted your new product as if your toco8 product was average and that your new product is totally different and so much better, yet almost all of the health benefits you claim are attached to tocomax 20% and tocomax 20% is the main ingredient in your product. You then added carosol 3% which is actually quite i nice product in itself. Yet you decide to lie and big note yourself that you have discovered/created something nobody else has, you have claimed a secret agreement with carotech to produce this 1 specific extract just for your small home based business.
    Kirk/ON,

The fact is Botanical Craft is producing an exclusive product because no one else is producing one that has the phytonutrients Palm Fruit does. I never said someone couldn't copy the product. It sounds like you have a good theory on how our product can be copied so go ahead and run with that. Good luck.

Weekend,

Thanks for the kind words.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't actually believe how cool Eric is being about this. I would actually be losing my shit about now. Hey, O.N, I use tococaps even though Eric makes a product. Tonnes of us like your stuff regardless, we know you're legit. However trying to pick holes in your competition over a few dollars reflects real bad on you..
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Makes you seem a little desperate O.N.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Makes you seem a little desperate O.N.
    I am sorry you feel the way you do, you have to understand how I feel.

The major ingredient in his product is the same as ours tocomax 20%, he then sprinkles it with the finest amount of carosol 3% which is a very cheap product, he touts on that his older toco8 product was average in comparison...which is basically the same as saying tococaps is average yet 99% of his health claims on his product are from the tocomax 20%.....which is apparently average and again the major ingredient in his product is the tocomax 20%.

Whatever over it now I've had my rant, I understand the forum is filled with people who are close to Eric or believe in him in a great deal, either way I don't regret anything I have said, I'd say it publicly if we were all in the same room too.
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eric Potratz.... new company, new product!

From my point of view nothing wrong with competition and good discussion but the bad part was the way you addressed your claims ON when you are accusing Eric of laying and small home business and all the crap you have said makes you look like an amateur in the business and not a professional business owner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hossam Eric claimed things which were not true, eg he claimed carotech are producing his formula specifically just for him through a contractual agreement.....they are not...they are selling him 2 products and he is combining them. 1 product is the main ingredient (tocomax 20%) the other is carosol 3% it is used in a very small amount it is very cheap.

We confirmed this with Carotech after all this started over the last week or so.

So yes he did lie about several things.

End of the day whatever well and truly over it now.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So it comes down to you saying he's lying and him saying he's not. Correct?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    So it comes down to you saying he's lying and him saying he's not. Correct?
    I do not have carotechs permission to post emails on here, but you as a consumer of their products are more than welcome to call and ask what products are you consuming when you buy palm fruit from botanical craft.

Here is their US phone number: +1 (732) 906 1901
    Last edited by O.N.; 06-10-2015 at 07:02 AM.