User Tag List

Hybrid View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    5 alpha, your target is too low, you can achieve way more than 500 naturally if you do most things right. I applaud you for getting off the gear though. I had post fin issues, same as you. I tested around 300 for nearly a year, once a little under i think. Six months later i was testing at around 850 without any chemical support: High fat high quality diet, plymetrics, calisthetics, sleep, cold showers, explosive competitive sport and mindset, achievement, strong friendships, strong family, enjoyable goal driven project, normal thoughts, calm mind, relaxing holidays, meditation. That is how to do it. Be a go getting motherfucker who's in charge all of the time, but is not scared to relax, love and protect. Be like this and people respect you, look up to you, seek your advice, and suddenly you feel worthy, you're a proper guy again and that ultimatley is the feeling that creates high T and high receptivity to T. You can do all the chemicals in the world, best diet, great exercise, but without feeling worthy, and then feeling like a boss, you will not get high T. You have to convince yourself via constant positive thoughts and achievements and by concentrating on the other areas i listed. The moment you are in this mindset allied to positive actions and diet etc. your body will have no choice but to give you alpha male T numbers. Not that this is important to me anymore as it is how i feel that is important to me, not T numbers, but i gave final bloods last week in order to remove myself from endo supervision which i was put on over a year ago (i ignored everything the fucking idiot had advised me by the way) T number was 910, shbg 33. I'm 41. I rotate some T boosting herbs, the rest is as described. My point is throw your shitty target of 500 out of the window, you can be whatever you want to be, if you aim for a below average 500, then you will stay Beta, nothing wrong with that BTW, but you can be Alpha if you want. I've been both over the last 2 years, Alpha is way better IMO.
    Awesome natty numbers English. Very impressive. It just goes to show you what you can achieve when you subscribe to particular lifestyle changes and stay CONSISTENT over time. Great numbers.

The cold shower thing is something that I've been meaning to experiment with, but haven't yet. What benefits do you personally feel from doing this? It's another tool I want to add to the tool box, because when it comes to increasing and then keeping high natty T levels, you can never have enough weapons in the arsenal.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-05-2016 at 10:10 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Awesome natty numbers English. Very impressive. It just goes to show you what you can achieve when you subscribe to particular lifestyle changes and stay CONSISTENT over time. Great numbers.

The cold shower thing is something that I've been meaning to experiment with, but haven't yet. What benefits do you personally feel from doing this? It's another tool I want to add to the tool box, because when it comes to increasing and then keeping high natty T levels, you can never have enough weapons in the arsenal.
    Thanks CD, although i tried real hard to stop myself from calling the surgery and getting those blood numbers!! Too curious in the end, but i've not repeated them to anyone close to me as part of moving on from the once obsession over T numbers. Happy with them of course, but that will certainly be the last time.

Re Showers, i've read alot about the benefits of fat burning and brown fat cell creation/activation, also immune system benefits. No way of measuring that stuff, all i know is that i feel plugged in to the day way more if i cold shower in the morning, which i now do every day. I turn it real hot, wash, then turn to cold as it will go and spend maybe 2 or 3 minutes under it. I know it has alot of benefits regards how i feel, but what exactly does it do? Don't know for sure!!!