User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested to hear more details about this compound, a quick internet search doesn't yield a lot of results. By what mechanism does this work? Does it have natural e-modulating effects (S.E.R.M.) comparable to that of resveratrol, chrysin; or does it act more like a suicide inhibitor (e.g. arimistane, formestane)?

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Any blood work that has been completed as of yet?
    Not that I've seen. Recently Predator released a product with the same active, but oral. I've not seen anything, but we have a logger on PHF who started their run with it last week and they will be doing bloods.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy_ View Post
    Interested to hear more details about this compound, a quick internet search doesn't yield a lot of results. By what mechanism does this work? Does it have natural e-modulating effects (S.E.R.M.) comparable to that of resveratrol, chrysin; or does it act more like a suicide inhibitor (e.g. arimistane, formestane)?
    here's a link to one of the studies, I couldn't attach it here, so I threw it on the server:http://iron-legion.com/wp-content/up...inhibition.pdf

In the above study, we are referencing compound 6
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!