User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) pitboss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd run the bulk solo at 9 caps. That's an awesome cycle, you don't need to stack anything with that. You can build your own TRS. At 8 weeks of bulk a serm may be perferable, but an OTC PCT is not out of the question. There's sustain LV floating around out there for $50. Add in TCF-1 and you're half way there. It can be done if you look around.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some other OTC PCT options would be:
    Testforce 2
    SNS Inhibit E (Estrogen control)
    SNS Reduce XT (Cortisol control)
    SNS Inhibit P (Protolactin control)

Sustain Alpha is hard to replace, and the topical is said to be superior to the oral, but it's still widely available in the UK.

There's also Anabeta and Erase, and the more expensive versions. Too much choice, maybe. Easier just to use a Serm, I guess.

I also have no intention of pinning, I can see the reasons for doing it, but one still has to source illegal substances and that is something I will not do.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitboss View Post
    I'd run the bulk solo at 9 caps. That's an awesome cycle, you don't need to stack anything with that. You can build your own TRS. At 8 weeks of bulk a serm may be perferable, but an OTC PCT is not out of the question. There's sustain LV floating around out there for $50. Add in TCF-1 and you're half way there. It can be done if you look around.
    So I guess you've run Bulk, yes? How long did it take to kick in? Any other info you care to share as I have three bottles looking more and more attractive every day