User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jelisej , you dont think there would be any benefit to exemestane at 12.5mg EOD for a person on TRT?

I ask because you are one of the brains whose view I hold in high regard, and I have read in countless other places that it adding an AI is good practice

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank! View Post
    Jelisej , you dont think there would be any benefit to exemestane at 12.5mg EOD for a person on TRT?

I ask because you are one of the brains whose view I hold in high regard, and I have read in countless other places that it adding an AI is good practice
    Most of people do need some AI, depending on various factors (rate of aromatisation, actual test dosage, progesterone levels etc, other supplements/aas taken etc...), so basically blood test are needed, as E2 should be around 25 pg/ml (+/- 10) lower and higher than that and it affects libido, mood etc...

Roughly estimated 12.5 mg EOD of exemestane would probably be bit to high for most on TRT, but again it depends from person to person, blood test is best thing to do.