Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
I am definitely freaked out right now. Since my initial improvement with the herbs, my erection quality has declined. If it were just that, I wouldn't mention it again and just continue on with the protocol.

However, my prostate is definitely swelling; I'm having a difficult time peeing and I have to go about twice as much as I should. Any idea what's going on here? I'm sick of wasting my money on doctors that never help me.
If this is how you feel it wouldn't hurt to try lowering your Estrogen a bit. If your prostate is swelling it may have become elevated due to increased Test from the herbs. You may still be aromatising too much. If this is the case, dose your pine pollen at three heaping tablespoons per day...once in the morning, once in the afternoon and once at night. You should notice an almost immediate difference in your situation if in fact your estrogen is high. Pine pollen is one of the best things to gently usher estrogen out of your system and re-balance your other hormones.