Thread: Epic Gainz

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Epic Gainz is now micronzied for further enhanced absorption.
    Any plans to try in a capsule form? Seems to me like it was briefly discussed either here or on another forum. Utilizing this with SEDDS is definitely something I'm interested in.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy_ View Post
    Any plans to try in a capsule form? Seems to me like it was briefly discussed either here or on another forum. Utilizing this with SEDDS is definitely something I'm interested in.
    Double this sentiment....Capsule form would be more appealing as we wouldn't have to have ANY taste....

Epic's product works very well for me but I would love to of EG micronised in capsule form. It would probably work even better (than epics). Not to mention I prefer dealing with you guys and your products.

I just can't ....take.....the flavor......bleh.....I can't be the only one that feels this way.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy_ View Post
    ^^BUMP^^