My body is acting really weird.

It's like a on and off button, when it's on I take herbs like tribulus and I feel the effects in 1 hour and I feel better, when it's off I don't feel anything. It feels like my hpta sometimes is receptive to Changes and I improve and stay improved, when it's not it's like taking nothing.

I'm on a good diet, I tried doing 2 days fasting once and it worked, I tried 4 days fasting and it didn't, I tried 7 days fasting (water fast) and it didn't. I tried gluten free diet and exercises and it didn't work again.

I asked for help on a website called T-Nation and they said, you need to do TRT, they completely ignored that my body sometimes (even being rare) to herbs and it seems that the only thing that they know is TRT, their pct is serms+AÍ which is not a good idea either, because the estrogen rebound would be really intense.

My latest blood test was

Total T: 280
Lh: 2
Fsh: 1.8
Prolactin: 4
Estradiol: 36 (which it seems very high according to my testosterone level)

Any suggestion guys? Sometimes I think my E being that high is preventing my results, but I must say that after this blood test I improved a bit more so I really don't know what's happening.