Thread: Hi

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I know exactly what you mean. The breathing exercises and subsequent meditative states that it causes completely bring you into the present moment... To the Here and Now and not inside your head somewhere.

PFS as we know negatively affects allopregnanolone levels which cause jumping thoughts and an inability to be completely in the present.

The breathing exercises are able to bring you back, if at least only for a couple hours.

I can tell you the more consistent you are with your breathing exercises the better your brain becomes at staying in the present. When you're fully in the present moment there are no negative thoughts or fears or bad feelings.

In this state you can logically and accurately tell where your deficits are without getting too emotional about it.

It is a very powerful and beneficial technique as you are finding.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    For sure.

Its a type of ego death similar to what can happen during a psychedelic experience. Not sure if you've ever dabbled with that type of thing, but I honestly feel that some of those experiences have helped me deal with this.

Also, definitely make sure to include in the breathing section on your website the info you pm'd me a while back. That was great stuff.
    Its only work until its routine

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    For sure.

Its a type of ego death similar to what can happen during a psychedelic experience. Not sure if you've ever dabbled with that type of thing, but I honestly feel that some of those experiences have helped me deal with this.

Also, definitely make sure to include in the breathing section on your website the info you pm'd me a while back. That was great stuff.
    Thanks.

Funny you bring this up. There is talk in certain circles about the lungs having the capacity to produce DMT. This is one theory about why breathing exercises can be so cathartic. Google around and see what you think.....

Here is a discussion about it :A way to naturally increase endogenous DMT? - DMT Discussion - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus

I'm sure you could find more scientific sources.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-17-2017 at 06:31 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"