Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I second everything you say here.

They are most definitely mild, yet still effective. I've actually felt like I could have went without a PCT for most of my cycles. I never would of course, but I felt that I could have, easily.

We pretty much do the same thing, except for dosages. I get results with much smaller ones. But I typically run one summer cycle for 12 weeks (June-Aug.) and then I'll do a winter cycle from Dec.- Feb. , again, usually 10 weeks or so, maybe more.

I must say, you've peaked my curiosity with the dosages now....lol. I may play around with them a little more during this up coming cycle.
    When I first delved into the idea of utilizing exogenous hormones I was very cautious, extremely cautious in fact. That is one thing that attracted me so much to the androseries and PP. All the research, citations and testimony backing what they were putting out. And most importantly, that these supplements are largely safe and provided generous effects, with very little negative side effects. It was the most "natural" way to gain good sustainable enhancement beyond what I may have been able to accomplish on my own. I have a chuckle about it now, but even with all the research and support provided by PP, I was still nervous as hell when I decided to give the androseries a go. The DHEA derivatives have taken a lot of flak from some people over the years because they may not be as potent as various designers or SARMS that have come around and gone, but to me safety is of the utmost importance here. You may be able to blow up on methyls but in my eyes, what good is that when you can only cycle for 5 or 6 weeks max? And what kind of damage could you possibly be doing to your body for a few extra pounds of muscle? Also, the quicker and bigger the gains, the quicker they tend to be lost. I have only tried these types of supplements outside of the DHEA based ones twice, once was epistane, the other was ostarine, both times my body seemed to reject them and I began to have horrible sides.

Back to my original point, I dose this high because I feel safe doing it. Through about 7 years of trial and error (when I first began using hormonal supplements), I have found how far I can push things, what is a good long term dosage, but also when it's time to dial it back or go off for a while.
    Last edited by Strong_Guy_; 03-27-2017 at 10:50 AM.