Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Recommendations for body and household products free of xenoestrogens

Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Yep. It is frustrating how far behind the curve most people are when it comes to health, and of course I can't blame them. I'd still be there as well if not for what I've been through.

I've thought about something related quite a bit during my recent meditation that I'd like to share:

The entire experience that is your life is simply your psychical and mental self interacting with the external environment. We (culturally) spend so much time trying to enhance and better our experience by just focusing on the external side of things. Better house, better job, make more money, ect.

It's wayyy too rare that people focus internally, and work on enhancing/optimizing the chemistry/composition of their mind and body. And it is such a HUGE factor when it comes to quality of life and happiness.

In my opinion, its the BIGGEST factor because happiness, and emotion in general is basically just the mix of chemicals that is brought about in your body BECAUSE of the external stimuli.

Anybody here who's experienced pfs can tell you that great things in life can happen to you, but if you aren't healthy...then your mind/body won't derive pleasure from them in nearly the same way.
    The more I study, the more I meditate and the more I practice my breathing the more I realize that everything comes from inside... EVERYTHING.

This is the main reason for keeping the body and mind in as good a shape as humanly possible. The healthier you are and the stronger your Constitution is, the sharper your mind. The sharper the mind the more you can derive enjoyment from it and the act of just being.

You are literally the director of your own life. You can do anything you wish. This is a fascinating while simultaneously frightening fact.

You HAVE to choose your thoughts wisely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-23-2017 at 01:27 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"