Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
Yeah I thought I was able because I was feeling really good, I still don't know when my adrenals will be healed enough to handle coffee.

You're right Cd. I was working/traveling a lot these last few months so I wasn't that much diligent with diet, and I needed to stay up all night so I was drinking a lot of coffee. But I am making a lot of progress my pfs was very severe and I also took serms last year because they were making me think I was recovering (huge up, huge down and a very bad baseline, that's what I was noticing but I was doing tests taking low doses etc, but it was a long time ago I don't touch them for a very long time)

I mean. I would say 40-50% would be waking up with morning wood everyday, I was waking up once or twice a week, was able to have sex, so I wasn't as bad as I may said.

I quit coffee and tea for now too, do you have any tip to know when my body will be able to drink it again? I mean, is there a sign that I can notice? My work is ok right now so I won't be traveling and staying up late at night anymore.

I don't take it the wrong way. I'm the kind of person that likes constructive criticism lol.
There really isn't any outward sign that I've noticed. You just have to try it every once in awhile and see how you respond and even then when you can tolerate it don't overdo it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk