Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy_ View Post
I will be able to give a definitive answer to this with my next cycle (starts next week). If memory serves me correct (I haven't ran it in several years) I believe my runs of 1-DHEA were all around 300 mg, and I believe mg per mg they are very similar in yielding mass gains. I've only cycled Nor Andro a couple times before and never near the dose I will be running it this time. First time was 300 mg, second was 400, both were stacked with 4-Andro. This time will be 600 mg, once again stacked with 4-DHEA. At this dosage I look for it to surpass the anabolism of previous 1-DHEA runs. What I am really going to take note of is any side effects, I never had negative sides with the previous dosages. An interesting thing to me is that Nor Andro was originally marketed as a very "wet" compound but I've only experienced solid lean gains, no noticeable bloat or water retention from my experience.
Wow. What dosage of four are you going with seeing as you're going to be going so high with the Nor? And you gonna sneak any DHT in there?