Military Press:

120lbs x 3 (2 rir)
110lbs x 7 (3 rir)
95lbs x 11 (3 rir)

Pullups:

BW + 65lbs x 2 Failure
BW + 45lbs X 4 (2 rir)
BW x 12 (4 rir)

Workout went good, felt a lot stronger on all of these, and considering about a month and a half ago my max for deadlift was 225lbs for a struggling 3 reps, 245lbs for a easy 4, and a few weeks ago 12-14 reps with 240lbs, I'm happy with that progress. My pullup has gotten a lot better, even the two/three I did today with 65lbs weighted was way better than usual, and the body weight pull ups I did I could have done more, but I still just have muscle pump going on.

Diet:

Nothing.

Currently dry fasting, so I'll keep things updated there, I've been checking my ketones, and blood sugar sorta regularly over the last day or so, because I wanted to see what was going on. My average blood sugar is 85, and my ketones are around .6mmol - .7mmol. I noticed that right after my workout my blood sugar had gone from 84, up to 124, so I went grocery shopping with my daughter, came back and it was down again to 84. I was pretty happy with .7mmol ketones yesterday considering I'm eating 3 meals a day, and around 175g protein. I also supplement in a few grams of protein every two hours or so from liver powder, and that doesn't seem to be messing with my ketones, or blood sugar in any real way.