User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's up FPR?!? Great to see some old names popping up on here! I never got a chance to try PP's 1-T, though I always wanted to. I think it would be a good sell. I do believe topicals are the way to go with andros to get the most bang for buck. I'm really bummed BPS now discontinued Dermacrine too. It was such a popular product for both PP when they existed and BPS after, I can't believe it would be discontinued again. However I did reach out to BPS personally and they said something about moving away from transdermals (sustain alpha also discontinued) due to the question of legitimacy as supplements. Have you checked out some of the new Alpha Gainz products? The two that really have my attention now are the topical Androsterone (Alpha Andro TD) and topical Nor Andro (Alpha 19 TD).

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy_ View Post
    What's up FPR?!? Great to see some old names popping up on here! I never got a chance to try PP's 1-T, though I always wanted to. I think it would be a good sell. I do believe topicals are the way to go with andros to get the most bang for buck. I'm really bummed BPS now discontinued Dermacrine too. It was such a popular product for both PP when they existed and BPS after, I can't believe it would be discontinued again. However I did reach out to BPS personally and they said something about moving away from transdermals (sustain alpha also discontinued) due to the question of legitimacy as supplements. Have you checked out some of the new Alpha Gainz products? The two that really have my attention now are the topical Androsterone (Alpha Andro TD) and topical Nor Andro (Alpha 19 TD).
    Dude, a 19nor androsterone in topical?!?! What?!

I just got three bottles of IML's Nor Super Andro RX, but have ALWAYS wanted to try 19norDHEA as a transdermal. According to Jake from Anteus labs, and others who I talked to in the business, this compound theoretically should be amazing as a transdermal due to low absorption rates in plain powder form. I am anxious to see what IML's Nor Super Andro does for me, but I am even more intrigued at the idea of a TD.

So-Cal comped me an Alpha Andro TD a long time ago as a gift and I logged/reviewed it. I loved it, quite frankly. Wish I would have known about the 19nor.