User Tag List

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Just took one teaspoon (3 grams ??) of Pine Pollen powder (a.k.a the master herb) tonight. Let's see the magic go to work. Pine pollen powder should be good for PCT right? Or should it wait until after?Attachment 1537
    Everyone on this board does the exact same thing for PCT as they do for the normal protocol. You don't have to hold off on anything or change anything. I personally make sure I have a pp tincture for PCT, but that's just personal preference.

Like CD said, no reason to be shy, unless you're worried about money. I think most of us do like 3 tablespoons per day.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Trial with Androhard by MuscleGelz

Really? 1 tablespoon? I'm not a big guy but if I feel no worse in an hour I will take another teaspoon.
    If anything you'll just feel better bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just gave the pine pollen another dollop. Tomorrow morning I think I'll try either mucuna or black ant.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Just gave the pine pollen another dollop. Tomorrow morning I think I'll try either mucuna or black ant.
    Black ant really packs an energetic punch and is usually best pre-workout... FYI

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok. What is a good morning herb?

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Black ant really packs an energetic punch and is usually best pre-workout... FYI

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ok. What is a good morning herb?
    You're going to have to feel them all out to see how they react with your Constitution. Most of them are great in the morning which is when you should take your first dose regardless. I was just letting you know that the ant packs a bit more of a punch than the others

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 teaspoons of pine pollen did not seem to do much. Libido actually felt lower afterwards. I was expecting a libido boost and nocturnal erections. Didn't sense suppressive like effects. Woke up looking and feeling tight (also took Mucuna last night as well 1/4 teaspoon). Not going to cross it off yet. Next time will take a massive dose to see what this stuff can really do. Today is tongkat ali day. PCT not finished. Still need to recover libido and erection frequency after prohormone cycle.
    Last edited by bizzbee; 09-28-2017 at 06:02 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    2 teaspoons of pine pollen did not seem to do much. Libido actually felt lower afterwards. I was expecting a libido boost and nocturnal erections. Didn't sense suppressive like effects. Woke up looking and feeling tight (also took Mucuna last night as well 1/4 teaspoon). Not going to cross it off yet. Next time will take a massive dose to see what this stuff can really do. Today is tongkat ali day. PCT not finished. Still need to recover libido and erection frequency after prohormone cycle.
    LEH actually has a "morning wood guarantee" that if you take three TABLESPOONS before bed, you will wake up with a raging hard on the next day. Try it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Done! Doing the 3 tbsp experiment tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    LEH actually has a "morning wood guarantee" that if you take three TABLESPOONS before bed, you will wake up with a raging hard on the next day. Try it.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Done! Doing the 3 tbsp experiment tonight.
    They used to have this write up on the pine pollen page. Not sure if it's there anymore as I haven't been to the site in quite awhile. I ordered my PP by the kilo, outside the website channels.