User Tag List

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    solid. is the hormonal effect still there using the pollen daily? or is the daily just to get vitamins and minerals cause there's definitely cheaper ways to get vitamins and minerals from other whole foods than ppp. expensive proposition lol. eg) beef liver, oysters

cause otherwise wouldn't rotating it once a week more effective?
    Not with this one.

The pine pollen actually has trace amounts of hormones in it that you are supplying your body with everytime you take it. It's not coaxing your body into producing the hormones itself the way the other herbs do.

And no, you cannot get "shut down" by taking this in this fashion as you would by taking other exogenous hormones. That's the beauty of pine pollen. It's a hormonal gift from nature.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    quick question, been taking 1g pine pollen for over a week now. the insane effects i had at the start have almost entirely deminished, does that mean i have formed a tolerance? or my body just had a tiny taste but that isnt the actual dose that will maintain those effects? i read CDNuts talkin about how u cant form a tolerance to this because its food. Very curious, cheers

ps, i was going to ask this in my own thread but this thread seems more applicable to ask

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pine Pollen Powder

Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    quick question, been taking 1g pine pollen for over a week now. the insane effects i had at the start have almost entirely deminished, does that mean i have formed a tolerance? or my body just had a tiny taste but that isnt the actual dose that will maintain those effects? i read CDNuts talkin about how u cant form a tolerance to this because its food. Very curious, cheers

ps, i was going to ask this in my own thread but this thread seems more applicable to ask
    Honestly it's most likely caused by the waves that your body is in anyway. There's weeks that pine pollen makes me as horny as a teenage rabbit, then some where I don't get much from it at all. It was the same with R-Andro which contains basically the same compound as PP (androsterone). Just keep taking it, the goal here is to nudge your body in the right direction constantly and consistently. Also, 1g of PP is a particularly low dose. I'd take at least 5.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coppersocks View Post
    Honestly it's most likely caused by the waves that your body is in anyway. There's weeks that pine pollen makes me as horny as a teenage rabbit, then some where I don't get much from it at all. It was the same with R-Andro which contains basically the same compound as PP (androsterone). Just keep taking it, the goal here is to nudge your body in the right direction constantly and consistently. Also, 1g of PP is a particularly low dose. I'd take at least 5.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    wow ! thanks so much for that super fast response man, yeah bro ive been sick with a headcold these past days where my sexdrive has dipped and i havent been getting these effects from the pinepollen that i initially had, that probably is playing a big role. yeah im taking low dose for now until my bulk order comes in so i can have liberty to take 5g. apparently its illegal in my country? its getting held up at customs....smh (5kgs) hope it clears man....this stuff is too good

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just started pine pollen today, 2 tsps along with 500 mg of tongkat, so far so good. This should keep my T levels sufficient as I ween myself off of androgel (only taking 1.25 grams now).

Can someone provide a link where I can see this R-andro stuff? All I found was something called Super R-andro. Not sure if it's the same thing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    Just started pine pollen today, 2 tsps along with 500 mg of tongkat, so far so good. This should keep my T levels sufficient as I ween myself off of androgel (only taking 1.25 grams now).

Can someone provide a link where I can see this R-andro stuff? All I found was something called Super R-andro. Not sure if it's the same thing
    That's the one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hossam View Post
    I buy the pine pollen in Kgs from a very good company in China with very decent price including shipping the company website
    灵芝多糖|虫草多糖|杭州众芝康菇生物 技术有限公司
    Email of the sales
    extract@johncanbio.com
    Check how much they can ship it to UK and US as i ship to different country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hey bro i bought 5kilos from these guys, 2nd day taking this pinepollen and its fucked up my sleep, given me a rash everywhere, made my mind wired af, not calm at all, and its giving me anxiety/accelerated heart beat. the pine pollen i bought from iherb didnt do ANY of this to me, so what do you think gives?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey bro i bought 5kilos from these guys, 2nd day taking this pinepollen and its fucked up my sleep, given me a rash everywhere, made my mind wired af, not calm at all, and its giving me anxiety/accelerated heart beat. the pine pollen i bought from iherb didnt do ANY of this to me, so what do you think gives?
    Lost empire herbs are recommended for a reason as it has been used and tested by everyone.

All other sources haven't been tested and we can't tell you what they are like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Lost empire herbs are recommended for a reason as it has been used and tested by everyone.

All other sources haven't been tested and we can't tell you what they are like.
    yea i figured as fucking much... i mean hes been buying it for 2 years so i thought itd be good shit. guess it just disagrees with me... back to buying the overpriced shit then :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea i figured as fucking much... i mean hes been buying it for 2 years so i thought itd be good shit. guess it just disagrees with me... back to buying the overpriced shit then :/
    Back to buying from lost empire herbs, if you have ever bought from them.

This is your health - saving a few dollars really shouldn't be coming into it.