User Tag List

Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Nothing I recommend is going to cause you any harm. That would really defeat the purpose of what we're trying to do here? It's quite the contrary actually.

IMO, the best time to keep taking them is when full recovery has occurred. That is when you feel the magic the most. But to each their own. Use them for your purposes and then stop if you choose. Completely up to you.
    Absolutely agree with you CD
    i dont see any reason i will be stopping taking herbs after i recover or stabilize ... its pure common sense ... if some stuff can turn you from SHIT to SILVER... there is no reason you must not continue using it and turn SILVER into GOLD...if i can eat rice everyday... i can take the herbs everyday.. dont see any difficulty or reason to stop it .. except that the cost factor hurts you ... and with the cycling of herbs cost also shouldn't bother anyone ... it all boils down to what you want to achieve ... do you want to become normal and stay the course or you want to live your one and only life like a true alpha everyday ... i prefer the second ... so should everyone...
    Last edited by rahaysa; 11-10-2017 at 04:55 AM.