Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
You take them consistently to gently nudge your body back into homeostasis through a variety of different pathways. This takes time. You're not going to feel every herb every time. As a matter of fact, most guys when they start feel NOTHING from them in the beginning depending how bad off they are.
i personally dint feel any herb at the beginning ... and still to do this day there are many herbs i pop into my mouth just because they are lying in my cabinet ... i was one of those guys who felt CDnuts was trying to benefit from Physicians formula and hence he was supporting them ... (reference CDNUTS recovery post on PH ) ... but when i started taking the herbs and started noticing effects from them like my 6 month into use ... i started to get the point ... we are so low on vital nutrients for our body that ... at first the herbs just try to fill the basic gaps that we are deficient in ... only when those are filled does the actual magic start ...

as mentioned earlier i never felt anything good from any herb i used to consume ... (i have like 40 different herbs ) ..but now i am in a position where atleast 10 of them give me instant benefits and as i continue forward i know that one day atleast 90% of my herbs will start kicking in every time i take them ... so keep moving .. keep griniding ..